Come and learn how to make a conductive painting to control a musical instrument that you’ve created in Scratch!
In this workshop you will draw your very own musical instrument in Scratch and animate it, including adding its sound. We will then teach you how to play it using a MaKey MaKey and Bare Conductive’s Electric Paint.
Each workshop ticket is for one child. Parents and guardians accompanying children are welcome to stay during the workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basics of Scratch.
- Working with sounds in Scratch.
- Basics of circuits using a MaKey MaKey.
- How to use Bare Conductive Electric Paint to create a circuit.
To attend this workshop you will need:
- Please bring your own laptop for the workshop. We will be using the online browser based version of Scratch so do not worry about installing anything before the workshop.
- All paints used during the workshop are washable, but you may want to bring an old shirt to wear.
Bookings are closed for this event.