Make a painting to control a musical instrument that you’ve created in Scratch!
Each workshop ticket is for one child. Parents and guardians accompanying children are welcome to stay during the workshop.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basics of Scratch.
- Working with sounds in Scratch.
- Basics of circuits using a MaKey MaKey.
- How to use Bare Conductive Electric Paint to create a circuit.
To attend this workshop you will need:
- There are computers provided for you to use, but you can bring your own laptop as well.
- All paints used during the workshop are washable, but you may want to bring an old shirt to wear.
Bookings are closed for this event.