In this workshop you’ll learn the basics of programming and working with a small chip called the ATtiny45 to create a piece of digital jewellery.
We’ll start from the beginning, teaching you how to build a simple soft circuit using copper tape, LEDs and a coin battery, how to program the ATtiny using Arduino, and how to work with a variety of materials to create a piece of jewellery from scratch. By the end of the workshop you’ll have your very own light-up brooch to take home!
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to program in the Arduino environment
- How to turn an Arduino into an ISP programmer to program the ATtiny
- Building a circuit using soft materials
- Working with materials such as ply wood and fabric to make the body of a brooch.
To attend this workshop you will need:
- All materials, Arduinos and computers will be provided but you may bring your own computer with the latest Arduino development environment already installed if you would like to.
For more information please email [email protected] as we would be happy to discuss the workshop with you.
Bookings are closed for this event.