We’ll be teaching you how to utilise the capacitive sensing library for Arduino, so that pins on the board can detect electrical capacitance of the human body through a sensor that uses conductive paint. Below is a video by our good friends at Bare Conductive in how this can be done:
In this workshop you will learn:
- How to code in the Arduino programming environment
- Installing new libraries into Arduino, in this case the Capacitive Sensing Library
- How to use soft conductive materials such as Bare Paint to create sensors
- Basic circuit building
To attend this workshop you will need:
- Since the workshop is at SPACE, all materials will be provided.
- You may bring your own computer with the latest Arduino development environment already installed, but computers will also be available to use.
For more information please email [email protected] as we would be happy to discuss the workshop with you.
Bookings are closed for this event.