This workshop is over 3 Wednesday evenings – 15, 22 & 29 October – from 7pm to 9:30pm.
This workshop has been cancelled.
In this 3 week, Wednesday evening workshop, you’ll learn the basics of programming and working with Processing so that you can start using it in your own projects.
We’ll start from the beginning, teaching you how to draw interactive visuals and create animations with the mouse and keyboard as interactive triggers.
In this workshop you will learn about:
- Data visualisation.
- Computational art and design.
- Games and interactivity.
- How to create your very own Processing sketch from the beginning.
- Basic coding such as working with variables, for loops, and if statements.
- Working with font, image, and video files.
To attend this workshop you will need:
- Computers will be provided but you may bring your own computer with the latest stable version of Processing already installed, but computers will also be available to use.
For more information please email [email protected] as we would be happy to discuss the workshop with you.
Workshop Instructor: Ron Herrema
Bookings are closed for this event.