This workshop is held over two Wednesday evenings.
Learn how to draw shapes and images and add interactions with the mouse and keyboard. In this workshop you’ll learn the basics of programming and working with Processing so you can start using it in your own projects!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basics of a Processing sketch.
- Basic coding such as working with variables, for loops, and if statements.
- Working with font, image, and video files.
To attend this workshop you will need:
- Since the workshop is at SPACE, computers will be provided.
- You may bring your own computer with the latest stable version of Processing already installed, but computers will also be available to use.
Bookings are closed for this event.