This workshop is over 3 Tuesday evenings – 22 & 29 April & 6 May – from 7pm to 9:30pm.
Learn how to blink an LED, play a tune, and control a motor all using an Arduino. In this workshop you’ll learn the basics of working with Arduino so you can start using it in your own projects!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Basics of making an electrical circuit.
- Basic coding (but better to take our Beginning Processing Workshop if you’d like to learn more coding).
- Working with components like LEDs, switches, piezos, motors, light sensors.
- Digital in and out, analogue in and out, and serial communication with an Arduino board.
To attend this workshop you will need:
- Since the workshop is at SPACE, all materials will be provided.
- You may bring your own computer with the latest Arduino development environment already installed, but computers will also be available to use.
- All kit used during the workshop will be provided, if you’d like to keep the kit to take home, you may be able to purchase it with your workshop ticket.
Bookings are closed for this event.