Learn how to blink an LED, play a tune, and control a motor all using an Arduino. In this workshop you’ll get a tour of what is possible and what it means to work with the Arduino.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Introduction to building electrical circuits.
- Basic coding (but better to take our Beginning Processing Workshop if you’d like to learn more coding).
- Working with components like LEDs, switches, piezos, motors, light sensors.
- Digital in and out, analogue in and out, and serial communication with an Arduino board.
To attend this workshop you will need:
- Since the workshop is at SPACE, all materials will be provided.
- You need to bring your own computer with the latest Arduino development environment already installed.
- All kit used during the workshop will be provided.
Bookings are closed for this event.